Wednesday 18 July 2012

A-England Offer - 5 Day Mythical Fair



A-England Mythical Fair Promotion
A-England Mythical Fair Promotion - Picture from A-England Facebook page
 I've blogged about A-England before with a review of some of the polishes in the Legend Collection. I follow the lovely Adina (the brains behind A-England) on twitter and she tweeted asking people to like the A-England Facebook page with the promise of a mysterious surprise if it got over 5,000 likes.

Well it seems that just like me all the other A-England fans rallied round and that target has been smashed and the likes just keep on coming. Adina has now announced that our wonderful surprise is a special limited discount on the gorgeous Mythicals collection with all polishes reduced from £9 to £5. I've had a major lemming for Tristam and Lady of the Lake for a long time so I grabbed those two but Avalon also caught my eye so that found its way into my basket too....

There is free shipping, including for international orders so really there's no excuse not to pick something up. You can shop the collection here, which colours will you be going for?

No comments:

Post a Comment